Un article de lcgwiki.
You can find here some of the publicly available documents of the LCG-France project. Most of them are managed by the IN2P3 document management system ATRIUM.
Documents constitutifs de LCG-France
- LCG-France project description (French), February 2013 This document describes the goal, the organisation and the management, the budget and activities evolution since 2003, the required budget and expected results of the project.Version of February 2011;Version of July 2004.
- Protocole d’accord pour le maintien des sites LCG-France de 2013 à 2016 - LCG-France MoU with the French Sites and laboratories, March 26, 2013
- Protocole d'Accord LCG-France - MoU for LCG-France sites (in french), October 2010 Ce document définit les modalités de collaboration entre les partenaires LCG-France dans le cadre de la conduite du projet LCG-France. Sa première version a été approuvée le 05/03/08.
- CC-IN2P3 resource allocation This web space contains the minutes of the meetings of the CC-IN2P3 resources allocation committee (in french.
- 2007-v2 "revized" LCG-France resource planning This document contains a summary of the 2007-v2 revized computing resources requested by the four LHC experiments for the LCG-France sites and for the period 2008-2012
- 2007-v1 "revized" LCG-France resource planning This document contains a summary of the 2007-v1 revized computing resources requested by the four LHC experiments for the LCG-France sites and for the period 2007-2010
- 2005 LCG-France resource planning This document contains a summary of the 2005 computing resources requested by the four LHC experiments for the LCG-France sites and for the period 2005-2010
- WLCG MoU
- LHC Experiment's Computing Models in 2005: Alice, Atlas, CMS, LHCb These are the presentations made by the experiments for the LHCC Review of january 2005.
- ATLAS computing model wiki (access to recent documents)
- Technical note on disk technologies for the LCG Tier-1 at CC-IN2P3 This document presents the comparison (features, performance and costs) of two disk technologies that could be used to store data for LHC experiments at the Tier-1 at CC-IN2P3, namely SAN (Storage Area Network) and DAS (Disk Attached Storage) (in french).
- Technical Design Reports for Computing: LCG, Alice, Atlas, CMS, LHCb
- LCG project: The web page
- LCG-France logos