- Responsable Scientifique : Dominique Pallin
- Responsables Techniques : Jean-Claude Chevaleyre - Emmanuel Medernach - Pierre Reichstadt
- LPC Clermont Web site
LPC Clermont is providing a Tier-2 infrastructure supporting ATLAS, LHCb and Alice experiments. It is also an active partner of Biomedical applications with EGEE project and supports AuverGrid, the regional computing plate-form for life science.
- LCG Grid Operations Centre's entry for this site:
IN2P3-LPC (access granted by LCG user certficate)
- Supported LHC VOs: Alice, Atlas,LHCb
- LCG Information System Monitor for this site: IN2P3-LPC