RenaVisio is the video conference platform from Renater. Anyone from an EPST can book a meeting. Two bridges are available, SCOPIA and CODIAN, and different tools are available to connect on those. However the documentation does not include one common tools used at CERN: vidyo. *It can only be used to connect to a CODIAN video* so if you are booking a video make sure to visit the extra option link to select the CODIAN bridge which is not the default.
To connect to a meeting via vidyo:
- make sure your microphone is set ON both at system level and in vidyo since voice dialing is used to input the meeting PIN
- copy the H323 link provided for the meeting and put in the "search" field of vidyo: since the room is not found, vidyo offers to connect directly. Just do that.
- Open the "list of participant" view in the vidyo GUI, click on a small icon at the bottom that opens a dial pad from which you can click the PIN number and #. It is alo possible to pass the PIN code in the H323 link like this ===> h323:<confid>***<PIN>@....renater.fr
- Voilà ! you are connected !
In this section you can find the agenda of the meetings of the Overview and Management boards of the LCG-France project. The minutes of those meetings are attached to the agenda page.
- LCG-IN2P3, LPNHE 5 Novembre 2013
- Réunion spéciale avec DELL au CCin2p3, 4 juillet 2013
- Arbitrage budget TGIR/CNRS 2013 pour LCG-France -- protected
- Arbitrage budget TGIR/CNRS 2012 pour LCG-France -- protected
- Arbitrage budget TGIR/CNRS 2011 pour LCG-France -- protected
- Arbitrage budget TGIR/CNRS 2010 pour LCG-France -- protected
- Meeting with new DAS-PP, May 6th 2008 at CERN -- protected
- Journées projets IN2P3- PP, 5 juillet 2007
Executive Board (Comité de Pilotage)
Management Board (Conseil de Direction)
- Older meetings related to LHC computing in France prior to LCG-France can be found here.