- In LYONDISK, files older than 24 hours are deleted (not LFC entries). Since datasets are destroyed at CERN 24 hours after its creation, subscription to T2s are done only if datasets are younger than 0.8 days.
- 4 October:
- Many transfers to Lyon finish with State from FTS: Failed; Retries: 4; Reason: Transfer failed. ERROR an end-of-file was reached (Problem solved by CERN in the afternoon)
- Good efficiency for transfers CERN-LYON
- Transfer T1-> T2 to all sites except CPPM and SACLAY (SE full)
- 15:51 Update the VOBOX to glite 3.0.4
- 3 October
- dcache for SC4 tests back in operation
- Start transfer from LYONDISK to T2s (try to follow online)
- Since dataset are destroyed at CERN after 24 hours, only datasets younger than 12 hours are transfered to T2s.
- Bad transfer rate to GRIF (FTS never finish for the 3 ATLAS sites)
- SE in CPPM is full
- 20-30 MB/s rate for 4 sites
- 2 October :
- Problems with dcache in Lyon
- 30 September-1 October :
- T0-T1 transfer chaotic due to problems for DDM to get FTS messages (use CERN FTS server) (then transfers are killed).
- Status after one week :
- Transfer ran smoothly with the usual problem of LFC access speed
- No T1-T2 transfer
- 24 September: Upgrade of DDM software. VOBOX activity much lower.
Page principale du Twiki ATLAS