- DDM monitoring
- Other monitorings
- In LYONDISK, files older than xxx hours are deleted (not LFC entries)
- 24 September: Upgrade of DDM software. VOBOX activity much lower.
- First week :
- Transfer ran smoothly with the usual problem of LFC access speed
- No T1-T2 transfer
- 30 September-1 October :
- T0-T1 transfer chaotic due to problems for DDM to get FTS messages (use CERN FTS server) (then transfers are killed).
- 2 October :
- Problems with dcache in Lyon
- 3 October
- dcache for SC4 tests back in operation
- Start transfer from LYONDISK to T2s (try to follow online)
- Since dataset are destroyed at CERN after 24 hours, only datasets younger than 12 hours are transfered to T2s.