- A new DDM version (called 0.3) is under test. The first goal is to reach a steady transfer from CERN (T0) to T1s.
- A new Arda monitoring fro DDM 0.3 is accessible at this address
- A Twiki page is maintained for the whole transfers
- Lyon participated to the T0-T1 test since the beginning (beginning of May).
- The main problems was Castor stability at CERN
- Datasets exists during 24 hours. After 24 hours, the datasets are deleted but not the physical files and the LFC entries.
- Files are kept 8 hours in dcache disk area (cleaning managed by dcache team)
- Status plot with one bin per day (15 May)